The IFG relief ball. Let's Relax!
- IFGfit logo and emblem on front
- Feedback Reactive and Producing Foam
- Medium-firm bounce
Take care of your garments, and they'll take good care of you!
Here are some helpful tips to help care for your clothes.
- Check the care and content label for specific information on how to care for your garment
- Wash on cold and air dry by hanging on a line, hanger, or by laying flat
- Turn your garment inside out and wash with other synthetic fabrics (ie. Spandex) or activewear
- Avoid using fabric softener or dryer sheets; these coat technical fabrics and inhibit their moisture-wicking and UV protective qualities, as well as break down the fibers that make them stretchy and firm
- Avoid washing with anything abrasive, like denim or clothing with buttons, zippers, or Velcro®